DB errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's good, It was perfect today, will this slowness ease off?, last evening I timed it, it took an average of two minutes to send replies etc.

Yes. We've gone from very unstable -> stable but slow sometimes so we are getting there

going 2 days with out a post in here is really good, keep up the good work, slowness is better than dbe's i guess. that way it may just look like the persons internet connectio to the average user:p

Yesterday, Wednesday it was fine 8.30 to 10.30am BST, but when I tried to answer/send posts at noon, nothing connected due to the slowness, it would get so far & stick, I tried at intervals throughout the day, but gave it up completely.
A significant factor was that I didn't get a single notification, yet Tuesday I got around thirty - forty, I take it from this that everyone else was affected, there were no DB errors though.

Update:

There hasn't been a proper DB error for 2 weeks now so it shows that everything is running very stable but slows done sometimes. There is still the occasional white screen but it shows we are definately making progress

wwell may i offer my congratulations and thank you . I know at times i doubted you but you did it man . I mean i prefer overall slowness over DB errors because at least you can still access the site

wwell may i offer my congratulations and thank you . I know at times i doubted you but you did it man . I mean i prefer overall slowness over DB errors because at least you can still access the site

mine as well, this is one of those time periods, DBE's fixed, computer working, no more looking at newegg parts(sometimes for fun;)), going down to bestbuy tomorrow to get CSS, Day of Defeat:Source, and Half Life 2:Deathmatch for 30$. older games but much fun,

good times, good times:D

+1 for david

EDIT: gotta spread but ill put it on my todo list

couldnt connect to the site for a little while, dont know how long it was down though.

Yeah that was my fault, I was remote desktoping to the server and there was some lag while I was right clicking the network connection . . . . . . . it lagged and clicked disable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom