GCSE results

muz

Golden Master
Hey guys , anyone else here picking up GCSE results tomoro . IF so good luck guys and wish me luck .
If you are like huh WTF are GCSES well they are basically the exams you take at the end of high school in the UK they are pretty important cos they can decide what you do at college or in later life so yeah they are pretty important . Basically they are graded from A* to U which means unclassified and a fail evidently
TO do the courses i want at college i need to get 5 A*' to C's which i think i have done but the important one for me is English which i need to get a C or above in to do law at college and maths which i need to get a C or above in to do computing
The results i am collecting are
English language
ENglish lit
Maths
Science double award
Design products . I fell i have failed this but i never wanted to do it anyway
DIDA or whatever the fcuk they call it now
Geography
RE
the maximum GCSE's i can get are
and 2 dida grades
i think i definatly got my 5 A* to C's
consisting of
science which is 2 A's or A*s'
Geography 1 B or C
RE one A or B or even a C
English hopefully a C
Maths hopefully a C or maybe a B
English lit Hopefully a C or more
Design products i know i failed cos i did poor in my coursework and i needded 95% in the exam so thats one a D
And dida i dont even know jack about tbh

good luck :) i got mine, umm, 3 years ago now.. 7 A's, 2 B's, 1 C and a D in latin..

hope you get the results your looking for :) you doing A levels? or straight into college?

A levels . and yeah hopefully i will get what i need . I am going to get them at about 12 with a coupla friends

good luck :) i got mine, umm, 3 years ago now.. 7 A's, 2 B's, 1 C and a D in latin..

hope you get the results your looking for :) you doing A levels? or straight into college?

Good luck muz, im just starting high school :p, which sucks though, last year i probably did a total of 10 hours of homework the whole year , not because i dont care about school because im a lazzy ass and the 8th grade dosent show up on our records, but now i have to start actually doing the working and trying. i just wont have the free time i would like. thing that sucks the most is that i love to sleep a good 9-10hours on weekdays, but i usually stay up because i dont want to go to school in the morning. ugh, guess its time to grow, im not a kid anymore NOOO!!!! :p

HA! latin, we just have to take spanish, half our population in this town can speak it, i bet another 15-25% can hardly speak english. its hard to imagine that since i live in the most northwestern state:rolleyes:

Good luck Muz; you deserve some good results. And hey, at least you're taking your GCSE's seriously unlike most.

And you're doing better than I did; I dropped out a few days into Year 11 cos I couldn't be arsed with it (mostly the fault of the school and the level of "teaching") and only picked up a C in English, DD in Science and a C in History, the rest I dropped cos of the absolutely awful teaching. Kinda regret it, but it hasn't hindered my progress in life, and I'm where I want to be in life. =)

Hey guy s wish me luck , i am leaving anytime in the next 20 minutes to go get them

ANd dannyboy i dont mean to scare you but there is much more pressure in yr 11 to get stuff like coursework , and everyone thinks once you get coursework in you are done that is not so your teachers then start pushing you to revise

Good luck :)

I remember my GCSE results time... I was happy, but I'm sure I didn't do as well as I could have done. Some things went wrong with the last assingments in like 3 of the subjects :(
But 4 B's, and 5 C's. Could only take 9 subjects. Still happy with them though.
Its just a shame I didn't get my promised A in IT, Art, and Music haha.

good luck. i just got my a level results last week. not so good :(
i can hopefully boost them up, so all is not lost

Back
Top Bottom