Restart

Tweeder

Solid State Member
My comp keeps restarting and i need some help so any one who has any ideas pleaseee help

When does it restart, after it gets into windows, while it's loading windows, before you see the windows loading bar? More details please.

well it restarts whenever it wants but mostly when i start running programs such as counter strike and or winamp and shit like that...

Sounds like stuff is overheating, try opening your case up and getting all the dust out. Then check your temps and post them.

EDIT: Sorry dudemcbob didnt see your post.

I wouldn't be supprised if it was a virus too. I have seen a few do that. Boot into safemode if the cooling suggestions do not work and run a virus scan.

Also, get a copy of Memtest, and boot into it and let it run for about an hour, see what that comes up with.

might also be a power issue, your PSU might now be able to provide enough power when the load gets heavy, this may seem like a lot to check but there's hundereds of solutions you could try but only 1 will work ;)

It could be a RAM instability issue too. Sounds like when you do something that puts the CPU/RAM to some use, it causes a crash. Just putting ideas on the table.

Back
Top Bottom