Recent spam pics

You can never stop spam indefinatly , but i think our mods here do a great job of removing it as fast as posible .and if a position ever arises for me to be MOD i would be gratefull for the chance to put something back into this place .

Why thank you Muz.

Me and David have gone over a way to potentially stop all this spam. You know those pictures with the letters/numbers that you need to copy to register in most places? Well, it's that. He's tried it before, but it didn't work. Once he gets the time, he will try it again.

Why thank you Muz.

Me and David have gone over a way to potentially stop all this spam. You know those pictures with the letters/numbers that you need to copy to register in most places? Well, it's that. He's tried it before, but it didn't work. Once he gets the time, he will try it again.

Spam is always gonna happen , no matter how hard you try to stop it the best you can do is implement measures to stop it and just have a good team of moderators in place to deal with it when it happens . You guys do a damm good job though and compared to some other forums i have been on the spam levels realy arent too bad , and when they do occur they are deleted almost instantly

Back
Top Bottom