president bush

We are also the worst on pollution.
For about eight years, after that, India's IT is calculated to pull ahead of every nation in the world by a wide margin, yep, I could hardly believe it until on a BBC TV programme a reporter was shown round an area in India full of futuristic buildings & spoke to technicians whose technology was equal to or better than most others around the world, earning huge money, yet less than a mile away people were dying of malnutrition, no water supplies so most of them had dysentry, which was also killing them.

I am sorry, but are you completely ignorant? The Quran does not state that America is bad for the world. It states that the true Muslim people must attack before they are attack, and the Al Qaeda terrorist group thought that America was going to attack. The aspect of jihad is that the Muslims must protect their land. All Muslims believe in jihad, but only a few believe that America is a thread.

I have a friend who is a Muslim a and he told me Islam is a peaceful religion and the people carrying out these acts of terrorism in the name of God and in the name of the Koran are not true Muslims . He says in modern times the words of any religious scripture cannot be taken seriously and followed word for word as they where written in different times and when society was more accepting of these things. He says nowadays certain people still take the words seriously but most realise that lesser jihad is no longer helpful to the world .He says he believes in the Greater Jihad which is the strugle of ones conscience to not sin and obey God .

The Koran is much like the bible in the fact that things can be interpreted differently. It all depends how you interpret it. I've known muslims and they say their religion is nothing like it's commonly stereotyped, and that they're peaceful people who would never think of doing something so violent like 9/11.

The Koran is much like the bible in the fact that things can be interpreted differently. It all depends how you interpret it. I've known muslims and they say their religion is nothing like it's commonly stereotyped, and that they're peaceful people who would never think of doing something so violent like 9/11.
Yeah but every religious groups have their extremists who take the holy book word for word and believe they should follow it exactly as it is written . Even christians with groups such as God hates america . Now i am not saying you shouldnt be able to follow your religion but i think there needs to be a line you just dont cross . I dont think people should be allowed to preach publically on the street , all be it do that in your place of worship but i dont wanna be preached to whilst i am walking down the road thank you . especialy if it is extremist bullshit which can be vile at times

"It all depends how you interpret it"........."they say that their religion is etc, etc.
That sums it up exactly, but there was a series on TV about the Ganges in India just recently, it ran for weeks, very very interesting, the Indians managing the the area beautifully, treating all wild life with respect even tigers which were killing 100's every year, all was fine until thousands of moslems arrived & literally took over, building many huge palaces, & setting about slaughtering most of the wild life except elephants which they drove off, to starve, eventually almost to extinction, that's an aspect of their religion they don't want to hear about, is it any wonder?.
I'm not against the moslem religion, everyone is entitled to worship their gods or deities, I'm just pointing out their dark side is all.

"It all depends how you interpret it"........."they say that their religion is etc, etc.
That sums it up exactly, but there was a series on TV about the Ganges in India just recently, it ran for weeks, very very interesting, the Indians managing the the area beautifully, treating all wild life with respect even tigers which were killing 100's every year, all was fine until thousands of moslems arrived & literally took over, building many huge palaces, & setting about slaughtering most of the wild life except elephants which they drove off, to starve, eventually almost to extinction, that's an aspect of their religion they don't want to hear about, is it any wonder?.
I'm not against the moslem religion, everyone is entitled to worship their gods or deities, I'm just pointing out their dark side is all.

Yes but that is only a small group of them . That dosent mean every single muslim in the world would do that . Therer are some groups of christians that do terrible things that dosent make every single muslim terrible
Personaly i think in the modern world you cant justtake every word in any holy book as 100% truth and you should follow its commands

Yes but that is only a small group of them . That dosent mean every single muslim in the world would do that . Therer are some groups of christians that do terrible things that dosent make every single muslim terrible
Personaly i think in the modern world you cant just take every word in any holy book as 100% truth and you should follow its commands
That about the Muslims & the Indians was an isolated case, but a big big isolated case, the Muslims left the area quite some years later, five years after that you couldn't that they ever been there [Note you have to use capitals, nobody says "christians" or "roman catholics, or at least I don't]
By the way the guy who did the series & went all round that area wasn't white, he looked exactly like people he was talking with, & could speak their language fluently, he wasn't a bigoted western, as you might have thought, looking to pick fault, he was about 40, born in England of Indian parentage, & was of the Muslim faith, oh & BTW, this wasn't out of any holy book, it was their authenticated local history.

Back
Top Bottom