Gallery: Favorite Weapon

You live in Washington? Can I come over? So we can shoot guns and stuff?

He probably lives in Oregon, automatic weapons are legal there.

Fav weap haha this pwns
Desert Eagle AKA Deagle

MARUI%2520DESERT%2520EAGLE%2520CS%2520foto1%5B1%5D.jpg

Check the power of that shit man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__JkOUheyVk

That is a gun right there.

Yep, a Barrett to be exact.
I would kill for the magazine loaded BMG, I only have a single shot. I got mine for around 3,500$, it saved me about 6 grand, and when you are using a .50 cal bmg, you dont just pop off shots like it is a pistol, so it just wasn't worth the extra $.

Thank you to everyone that likes my toys. I trade/sell/buy diferrent guns, so I will keep you updated if I receive any new presents :)

Fav weap haha this pwns
Desert Eagle AKA Deagle

MARUI%2520DESERT%2520EAGLE%2520CS%2520foto1%5B1%5D.jpg

Check the power of that shit man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__JkOUheyVk

I hate to break it to you, but that thing could never match up to my S&W 500 series.

Besides, I know first hand, desert eagles are very impractical guns. What self respecting gun nut (that actually knows what they are doing) would buy a gold deagle? They are extremely bulky, and the drawback is way too excessive.

I like their 9mm version though, I have one. Its not bad. Its not good, but not as bad as their .50 cal.

CIMG0751.jpg

<3

Besides, I can shoot larger than a simple .50 cal outta this, and revolvers are just badass :)

Unfortunately though, the recoil on my 500 is enough to break someones hand/wrist if they don't know how to use it, and I got the one WITH the muzzle break. I couldn't imagine this gun without it....

here are some pics of my "toys" the rifle featured is a avantie 753 elite i used to shoot 10 meter 3 position matches i just took off the peep sites and put a scope on it(accutate to 50 yards) then the pistol although looks real is a gamo V3 bb gun 15 round detatchabel clip then the real guns not shown are as listed

1.S&W high way patrol model 357 mag/ 38 speacial
2.ruger security six 357/38
3.S&W 2 inch snubby 38 speacail
4.ruger mkII 22lr
5. 2 CVA 44 black powder pistols old navey model
6. winchester ranger 12g
7.remington 1100 12g
8.fox side by side 12g
9. american arms single shot 12g
10.fox single shot 10g (kicks like a mule)
11. winchester varment (indentacle to a m24) w/sheprehrd P1 sniper scope 22-250
12.remington 700 270 luapold 3x12x50
13.browning abolt gold medalion w/ shepherd P1 sniper scope 7mm rem mag

thats all my guns also we load our own ammo

mypics001.jpg

mypics004.jpg

mypics006.jpg

mypics007.jpg

mypics010.jpg

Ew. The one from the movie is so ugly. The actual one from the game is SO much better.

Back
Top Bottom