Macintosh

smithers3628

Solid State Member
ok what i want to do is build a regular system that works like a mac...is it possible? can i just build a system with the parts that i want and put Linux or something on it? is there anything i need to now if it does work that i need to do? THANKS!!!

Yes it is possible. Linux is like Mac OS, but it also requires a lot of patience. You can get all the parts for a Mac computer, and then buy Mac OS X Tiger.

Yes, you can build a computer and put linux, im not sure which ones are like mac but i know some of them are pretty close. Or you can also install an illegal modified version of OSX.

You can modify just about any linux distro to look like Mac. Ubuntu is my suggestion. go to gnome-look.org and download a mac theme. Then install kiaba dock.

Or you can just hide the taskbar on windows, download a dock, and get Safari and you are all good. :)

I heard there is some program like boot camp on mac lets you run windows you can run mac on it i forgot what its called but if you search the internet you should find it soon enough

Back
Top Bottom