president bush

Muz, Atomic, can I trust that this will remain calm like it has been, or should I close it now to make sure nothing happens?

Don't get me wrong, as long as things stay the way they are there is no problem, I just want to make sure it will stay that way.

Atomic , i was just using that as an example of a place where people believe things with no hard evidence . I didnt wanna turn this debate into religion
celegorm, i dont have any intentions of turning this into and argument . I actually quite enjoy debating and seeing others opinions so dont worry

Don't close it celegorm. This thread is very entertaining.
thumb.gif

I was using my example of my belief in God and knowing the facts as opposed to believing in what some Bush hating conspiracy theorists spew out.

America is the most powerful country in the world, we could wipe out iraq in a split second. If we didnt care about civilians we could do anything to them. I mean who would stop us??

LOL :rolleyes: who could stop yous? You think americas alies would agree with that rofl, it is a simple solution but yet I have to disagree with the MOST powerful country in the world, somewhere like is it koria in asia? Or somewhere like that is ;)

u guys dont understand their ideology (iraqis) they will stop at nothing to kill all the infidels (all who oppose islamic beleifs) and by pulling out that would be dumb cuz it would make more trouble later for us....plus the surge is working and its going better, so why pull out? makes no sense other then the soldiers being there for wat they do, which is DEFEND our country, not puss out, if u wanna play sum1, blame clinton for not getting osama wen he had the chance.

extremely good point. the muslims have their way of looking at their KORAN, the muslim bible and to them it says americans are bad for the world.

i wouldnt have faked weps of mass destruction

Iraq was not responsible for 911. Action was taken against Afghanistan which was harboring the terrorists that did the deed.

extremely good point. the muslims have their way of looking at their KORAN, the muslim bible and to them it says americans are bad for the world.

Americans are bad for the world. And they havn't reached this conslusion really by the Koran. Their are alot of of Fundamentalist Islamic nutcases out their though, and country's like Iran are full of them.

I am sorry, but are you completely ignorant? The Quran does not state that America is bad for the world. It states that the true Muslim people must attack before they are attack, and the Al Qaeda terrorist group thought that America was going to attack. The aspect of jihad is that the Muslims must protect their land. All Muslims believe in jihad, but only a few believe that America is a thread.

Back
Top Bottom