Paintball?

Yeah I'm gonna wear like my hardcore hiking rain gear so the paint will come right off.

My friend is like dude I'm freezing some of my paintballs...I'm like ha well I'm definitely on your team bud.
yeah if he hits someone in the wrong place that might send someone to the hosptial :(

Don't get a pistol, they are useless since they hold like 15 paintballs, and that would get you nowhere unless you ran amazing shot, and like to sneak really close. I paintball I've got a 98 custom with a J&J 14" Ceramic Barrel, RT, and 4500PSI 88ci fiber air tank. An ok gun for a beginner would be a spyder

15 shots is fine IMO. ive seen torunements on tv and they shoot way too much, they will fire like 50 shots at a guy way too far away when only his head and gun is showing :confused: i would never get a automatic gun, waste of paintballs IMO, im more traditonal, a couple well placed shots will turn a guy around no problem, funny because when i airsofted with my bro i would just lie on the ground he and would come towards me, we have crappy guns so he was "out of range" i just took my time aiming and picked him off like 5 times in a row, didnt even come close, on 3 of them he didnt even shoot, the last 2 he got a lil smarter :p.

but his friend broke my gun so i have to buy a new one :(

We went out and shot some trees and stuff today to test out the guns, it was great.

And this guy was seriously following our car for like 10 minutes, it was the weirdest thing. Flashing his brights at us and everything. So finally, we jump out of the car, the guy stops out of surprise. He's not even a big guy, he's just a kid. So he rolls down the window, and my friend is like WTF is your problem man??!? And we've got the guns in our hands, mines pointed at his fricken face. He's just like, um, um, nothing guys, sorry.

And this guy was seriously following our car for like 10 minutes, it was the weirdest thing. Flashing his brights at us and everything. So finally, we jump out of the car, the guy stops out of surprise. He's not even a big guy, he's just a kid. So he rolls down the window, and my friend is like WTF is your problem man??!? And we've got the guns in our hands, mines pointed at his fricken face. He's just like, um, um, nothing guys, sorry.

lol, I don't like stupid people like that on the road. What annoys me the most is people that tailgate you when theres a clear spot (or several) to pass... (I go the speed limit now after getting stopped once with a warning, can't afford a ticket)

If I play anything it will be airsoft, not paintball. I bought a couple $20 guns from Academy along with some cheap BBs and it works. I got into it a couple years ago. Haven't played too much recently. My pistol was recently broken by someone, and my automatic never really worked too great, so I think I'm pretty much done with airsoft. I don't play often enough to really have a need to pay for more guns, and can borrow one of my brother's if I do ever play again. I think he has like 5 guns, 2 pistols, an auto, and 2 other types (I'm not a gun person)...

Tippmann 98 Custom.

159.99 at walmart. Most solid made gun. Period. Most reliable gun. Period.

Trust me, I have one.

Tippmann 98 Custom.

159.99 at walmart. Most solid made gun. Period. Most reliable gun. Period.

Trust me, I have one.

agreed. I don't own one but I've used it a few times. It's the only gun I'd recommend if you play in the woods.

Rudster816 said:
15 shots is fine IMO. ive seen torunements on tv and they shoot way too much, they will fire like 50 shots at a guy way too far away when only his head and gun is showing

well that is the key to victory. You rarely get a good shot at someone, like 95% of the time you only see their head and gun. (unless you are playing against some real noobs) The more you shoot, the more likely you are to hit. (you can also guide your fire because you can see where the balls are hitting) And it also keeps the other guy behind cover, which is a really huge advantage. When he is behind cover he can't see your teammates, (=can't shoot at them either) and they can advance.

Ohh and about the mask getting foggy, there isn't a single mask that doesn't get foggy in the right conditions. :) Trust me, I've seen it happen with so many different masks. But it's a 20 second job to fix it with a piece of paper. Kind of weird how a cheap piece of paper can make a crappy mask never get foggy, and yet you still sometimes need the same fix to prevent your $100 mask from getting foggy.

In speedball tournaments, shooting like that is the norm. Like mammikoura said, the more shots you put out, the more likely you are to hit. That's not the only reason to shoot long strings though. The back players will close down a lane with a long string of paintballs so that none of the opposing teams can move down that lane. Also, you can keep a player pinned inside of his bunker this way, allowing your teammates to move, giving your team more coverage of the field, which makes it harder for the opposing team.

Back
Top Bottom