dragonov
baby sniper
CIMG0700.jpg

My other love, Shinra Cannon
CIMG0751.jpg

Tactical ar-15 and .50cal BMG :]]]]]
CIMG0792.jpg

.....I dare you to steal my computer :D

and you smuggle drugs where now? lol just kidding but seriously i think i pooped a little after seeing your .50 cal.

Haha, `Fun stuff.

Uncle has an Uzi and Thompson mobster w/ drum mag. Friend has an SKS with new bolt and 3 point bayonet that I might buy. Fun thing to shoot oh my god, lol.

My uncle has one of those giant 6' tall by 3' deep gun cases. Completely full. has 3 average size coolers full of ammo.

He has enough for a small war, lol.

Speaking of all that, I'm taking his uzi shooting this week sometime.

The DEagle is so pointless in actual combat. Same goes for the .357 Magnum. The kick is so hard that you need to have a stable stance before you can even fire and in the battlefield, you'll probably get shot several times before you can even take a good stance to fire. :p

But, 1 shot will take down someone haha. While 9mm may not penetrate people with armor jackets.

Haha, `Fun stuff.

Uncle has an Uzi and Thompson mobster w/ drum mag. Friend has an SKS with new bolt and 3 point bayonet that I might buy. Fun thing to shoot oh my god, lol.

My uncle has one of those giant 6' tall by 3' deep gun cases. Completely full. has 3 average size coolers full of ammo.

He has enough for a small war, lol.

Speaking of all that, I'm taking his uzi shooting this week sometime.
Wait, where do you live again?? I know any automatic weapon is illegal to buy sell or posses in New York.

Back
Top Bottom