Two major things I learned today.

Dark Night

BSOD
1. China

As you know everything in America seems like it is from China. Do you know why? No, you do not. It is because the people who own big time businesses rely on communist China. It is cheaper crap that comes from China. Because to mass produce something it might cost $8.50 an hour for the employees in America, but in China it cost maybe $2.50 an hour. Once China can build there own infrastructure, and wealth they will consume there own products. Americans do not know, nor do they care. Why not buy a $10 shirt from China, if the same shirt is $30 from America? Think about it and do your own research, America needs to rely own themselves way more then they do know.

2. Why we are at war

People say we should of never gone into Iraq. But do you know why we are fighting Al Kida in Iraq? Because we in a way formed Al Kida. In 1979 The communist Russia deployed there 40th army to invade Afghanistan. America came in and helped Benlodin(Give him money and weapons) to fight out Russia. They did and then Afghanistan was in complete disarray. Instead of helping we left. Then something like Iraq happened and militias were formed. One was Al Kida. 2001, 9/11 occurred. We went into Afghanistan, Al Kida went to Iraq. After we finished Afghanistan we followed them into Iraq. And, there we are.(This I also recommend you look up on your own.)

everybody knows why things are made in china.

also binladen wasnt in power in 1979, also the Russians lost the afgan war. we are the first country to ever sucessfully invade afganastain.

another thing al-quadia or however you spell probably had little fighters(if any) in iraq at the time we invaded

The Taliban was formed because of the afghan war. Al Quadia didn't become a threat until the 90's.

our fault for the afgan war?? they bombed us so we bombed them, simple math IMO.

if your talking about the old afgan war than wrong there too, the russians invaded them for no apparent reason, since the USSR were commys we gave the afgans some support, after all the USSR was our #1 threat\enemy.

I never said it was out fault for the war, I said it was our fault militias were formed, and one of them Al Quadia became powerful and so we continued the war to Iraq so we could finish them off.

bush said the reason was because we thought they had weapons of mass destruction. the goverment made no seceret about that

Did they?? And, either way we would go in.

no because the public wouldnt buy the story that the Taliban and Al-Qudia was fleeing to Iraq, there is no reason for them too, they hate americans so they would come to afganastain to fight us. they would never flee to a different country

O, well I do not feel like talking politics anymore. I might get banned with my language. But I strongly support my reasons.

Back
Top Bottom