How does this gun look?

Airsoft guns shoot plastic BBs, which aren't quite as dangerous since they are larger and will have a tough time penetrating anything. It's like paintball except no paint.

why not just buy a real gun lol. i mean that is pretty sweet but you better hope its metal because plastic guns are lame.

He's too young. That gun he showed isn't even branded, so chances are it's not of very good quality. Some guns like the Tokyo Marui ones are very good. They're made of metal and plastic like the guns of today. They even have the branding and tags of the actual gun manufacturer on the body of the gun, but since they're imported those all have to be scratched off if it's to get past US Customs.

I would recommend staying away from cheap airsoft guns. I've bought a few here and there and I won't do it again. Unfortunetly quality is something you can't afford to skimp out on, when referring to airsoft guns.

Paintball guns are fun, but it's much more fun to use Airsoft for MilSim. As for real guns, you're always bound by the law with them and you can't do anything with them other than shooting targets.

Quality of the parts. You want something that will last, and something that you can get parts for if something breaks. I recommend guns from SRC, ICS, Jing Kong, KWA, Echo 1 Tokyo Marui and Classic Army. Usually AEG's aren't too good if they are cheap.

G&P is very good too. One of my family friends used to have a G&P SPR/A and he upgraded it to 550 FPS with a silencer/flash hider, bipod, scope and the works. It was extremely accurate and it never once broke. So the quality of branded airsoft guns is VERY important.

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/ProductDetail?prodID=16222

Also, RedWolf Airsoft is a good site. They have lots of good airsoft guns with none of that no-brand BS.

Back
Top Bottom