Pictures of Ghost (my kitten)

More:
Enchanting, ours was about that age when we got him, we enjoyed his loving company for 11 years, as an adult cat he knew exactly when I was due home from work, my wife said that about ten minutes before I turned into our drive he sat himself on a windowsill, then followed me indoors, cats make great pets.

Yes. My dog goes in my back garden and we smply clean it up.

That was a bit of a stupid statement to make.

Mine just gos outside and we clean it up
Yeah if you train your dog to go outside then it gos outside .The dog dosent just know that it should go outside it has to be taught
Whereas my friends cat just craps all over the place .

Cute cat, I've been meaning to get one here lately now that I've moved into a new place. Just havn't found one I like.

Mine just gos outside and we clean it up
Yeah if you train your dog to go outside then it gos outside .The dog dosent just know that it should go outside it has to be taught
Whereas my friends cat just craps all over the place .
Our cat didn't do it in our garden, he'd jump the wall to a field, & leave a deposit, he was so clean that when we went out for the day, sometimes for 8 - 10 hours, we used to shut him in the kitchen, leaving the door to the conservatory open where there was a clean litter tray, but he never used it, when we got home he'd miaouw until the back was opened then over the wall he'd go!

Gorgeous cat, it makes me want to get another one myself, but mine is mischievious enough at 2 years old.

She is now pretty much house trained now, because she used to love playing with the litter in the tray and I was sick to death of clearing it up as it went all over the room.

Now she pretty much asks to go out when she wants the loo, need to get a cat flap soon, but I don't like her wearing a collar, and she would need to have one. At the moment she has just the chip which identifies her.

Back
Top Bottom