Rep - a good thing or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg i cant stop laughing, mongoman do you have my password or sumthing :p

but anyways is this poll open to guests? because most of the members who have posted here say keep it but its still very close in the votes :confused:

I say we keep rep, I mean people like Thelis did all that for nothing?

I am sorry mate, but that is absolute bull, so the only reason Thelis came to this forum and has taken such an active role etc was to accrue rep?

I doubt it very much, people take part in the forum to be part of a computer forum not to see how much rep you can get, and if you do, well imo if you do come on just for rep then it would be far better that they weren't part of the community.

Meh, doesn't bother me, it's a green bar that has caused all these arguments, complaints, flaming, so I'm not bothered. Anyone who is here just for the rep, shouldn't be here!

Which one of these causing whining?

A, A little green bar consisting of 10x10 pixels,
B, an avatar of whatever you wish,
C, a little line of text below your name.
D, all of the above

The correct answer...

D.

how about we remove the rep but maybe get custom avatars as a reward, along with the custom title :)
this could be based on how long we've been here, our posts, helpfulness, etc..

Doesn't matter, but I wouldn't mind if it was gone. It's nice to have as a form of feedback from other members, but it just gets to be a hassle when members start whoring over it and whining about it. Pretty sad actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom