How does this gun look?

why not just buy a real gun lol. i mean that is pretty sweet but you better hope its metal because plastic guns are lame.

http://airsoftatlanta.com/aeg.htm

That gun isnt even branded.

Get ANYTHING off that site. Everything is brand name. Best site EVER for airsoft.

Ronco, he is 13, First he cant buy a gun, second, he cant drive himself to shoot it anywhere, third I doubt his parents want him to have one.

Besides, airsoft is fun, and can be used in the house. I have my Desert Eagle sittin on my sub next to my monitor.

Ronco, he is 13, First he cant buy a gun, second, he cant drive himself to shoot it anywhere, third I doubt his parents want him to have one.

Besides, airsoft is fun, and can be used in the house. I have my Desert Eagle sittin on my sub next to my monitor.

oh didn't know his age lol, eh a couple of more years and he can get a shotty lol.

and i kinda doubt you want to play with an electric airsoft gun in the house ArrizX, maybe a spring gun but he'll be shooting holes everywhere.

im 14 now my b-day was on the 16th :p, all i have to do is go through gun safety, my mom is really paranoid but she thinks those classes will be enough. although my moms friend's husband has a range, use to be in the rangers and green berets :)

ill have a look on that site too.

EDIT:
i dont have that kind of money to spend, i dont want to spend more than 80. im not too concerned about how good it is, i dont think im going to go to a tourney too often if at all. although i am pretty good with my bro's :p

most AEG's have a single shot mode and as long as you shoot at a target or my favorite a cardboard box it shouldnt go anywhere, although my last gun was 225FPS so it might go through a box twice not just the one time.

oh didn't know his age lol, eh a couple of more years and he can get a shotty lol.

and i kinda doubt you want to play with an electric airsoft gun in the house ArrizX, maybe a spring gun but he'll be shooting holes everywhere.

It is a spring :)

im 14 now my b-day was on the 16th :p, all i have to do is go through gun safety, my mom is really paranoid but she thinks those classes will be enough. although my moms friend's husband has a range, use to be in the rangers and green berets :)

ill have a look on that site too.

Oh yeah. Happy b-day

Shotgun is soo fun. No permit required in NY either, you can legally walk around with an unloaded shotgun if you want. I almost got one for my birthday, but I decided to put money in the bank to save up for a car.

Is Airsoft the same as what we call BB guns over here?

Yes, they're fun but also really stupid if you use them irresponsibly. British kids have been arrested by armed Police units for playing with them outdoors.

Back
Top Bottom