president bush

Yeah, because Bush invades country's because of WMD's. By this theory, he should have invaded Iran and North Korea, both crazy as hell leaders with nukes.

I think the only reason we haven't is because Bush is smart enough to know our troops and resources are too spread out.

I think the only reason we haven't is because Bush is smart enough to know our troops and resources are too spread out.

Naah, you could easily do Iran. Most of the hardcore people that want to kill you from Iran, have already ran over to Iraq and started causing trouble.

The proof is on your shoulders buddy. You show us the undeniable proof where it says that President Bush started the war over oil. I want documents, transcripts, recorded conversations, etc . . .

Oh yea, please use reliable sources. Not any of them loony crackpot conspiracy theorist sites like in the post above.
smilie_loco.gif

Just because there inst any evidence that dosent mean it isn't true . Bush and his associates aren't exactly gonna leave a paper trail about something like that

And anyway if i remember correctly at the time of the war there wasn't even a serious security risk against the US from Iraq . Whereas Iran's president has preached all sorts of hate against the western world

Anyway i think its pointless arguing about the reasons for war cos for whatever reason it begun and now we all need to work out a long term solution to the problem

Ok thats real funny is it . Well ok this morning i had a conversation with someone . Nobody overheard it , nobody recorded it and so you could question well did you really have the conversation . Well it did happen but i have no evidence to prove it apart from our word which you may not believe
Thats what i mean . Bush and his associates aren't exactly gonna record this kinda conversation are they and then leave it lying around . There aim is to have no evidence them conversations ever existed

I'm a large gray being from another planet muz. I'm am here observing and learning about you're primitive human culture. We are in the planning stages of a hostile takeover of the planet earth.

cylonanime01.gif

I'm a large gray being from another planet muz. I'm am here observing and learning about you're primitive human culture. We are in the planning stages of a hostile takeover of the planet earth.

cylonanime01.gif

Wow , well good luck to you .Oh wait thats not good for us oh well
But just cos you are not saying i am a human . That dosent mean you are not a human . Although there is no evidence most people here chose to believe you are human

Well the same with the War in iraq . Just cos there is no evidence to suggest it is about oil people chose to believe that . I mean you talking about evidence how many people are christians , they believe in god and that jesus sacrificed himself to save us . And yet there is no proof of that . Even without evidence people believe things to be true

OK muz . . . You're right, people are going to believe what they want to believe right or wrong. If it makes you sleep better at night believing the US invaded Iraq over the oil, then go right ahead. I prefer to deal with the facts in this case.

(Oh yea, I'm Catholic too.)

OK muz . . . You're right, people are going to believe what they want to believe right or wrong. If it makes you sleep better at night believing the US invaded Iraq over the oil, then go right ahead. I prefer to deal with the facts in this case.

(Oh yea, I'm Catholic too.)

See if he just wanted to protect the flow of oil from the middle east from terrorists who could gain control of the oil fields and use them against America that would be more acceptable as he could claim he si doing it for the good of the american people
but the fact that he and/or his family are also making money from having control of the oil makes me think he is doning it for personal gain , I mean he is taking your tax dollars then using them to gain control over the oil so he can then make himself some money
And yes you are right people will believe what they want to believe evidence or no evidence

And i dont see what relevance your religion has to this discussion , if you want to have a debate about that please go ahead and make a thread and i will be happy to participate

Arriz- the war in Iraq is costing him billions a week. He could have easily bought that oil for less than what a month in Iraq would cost. I don't think it was for it, it would be more financially efficient to just buy it.
I have just re read this thread and this post caght my eye

It would be easy for him to just buy the oil but what if saddam didnt wanna sell the oil to him or sadam was asking crazy money

And i dont see what relevance your religion has to this discussion , if you want to have a debate about that please go ahead and make a thread and i will be happy to participate

Umm . . .
I mean you talking about evidence how many people are christians , they believe in god and that jesus sacrificed himself to save us . And yet there is no proof of that . Even without evidence people believe things to be true

Back
Top Bottom