president bush

America is the most powerful country in the world, we could wipe out iraq in a split second. If we didnt care about civilians we could do anything to them. I mean who would stop us??

Actually that is not exactly true . Chinas Peoples liberation army is the largest army in the world. And i don't think half the world is gonna sit and watch whilst America just nukes Iraq . I think a lot of countries that are armed with nuclear weapons themselves would have something to say. Examples Russia,France,Uk,
It would be a stupid move by America and i don't even think it is something bush would attempt. Ok so on their own them countries are less powerful than america but if they went at it together they would stop America

America is the most powerful country in the world, we could wipe out iraq in a split second. If we didnt care about civilians we could do anything to them. I mean who would stop us??

Except you are fighting far more than Iraq. If the US did nuke Iraq, things would suddenly get much much worse for the US.

Except you are fighting far more than Iraq. If the US did nuke Iraq, things would suddenly get much much worse for the US.

Agreed. I could guarantee you, North Korea would find away to nuke us. UK would probally send some stuff I way, and Canada would pour over the boarder.

Your logic is flawed. In doing that we would upset a lot of countrys. We would be in a world of trouble.

anyone ever seen loose change(its a movie bout 9/11) it makes lots of valid points and was controversial.imo george bush is a fake i think(this might piss off alot of ppl) he set up those planes to run into the towers.also those phone calls from ppl on the plane from cnn and stuff.not sure bout now but then it was impossible to make a cell phone call to the surface.and those ppl sayin "lets bomb the hell outa iraq" do u no how much oil is in the earth there,yet u (pardon my language)bitch about oil prices being too high?it dosent make sense

And to Atomic, yes it is. Prove me wrong....
The proof is on your shoulders buddy. You show us the undeniable proof where it says that President Bush started the war over oil. I want documents, transcripts, recorded conversations, etc . . .

Oh yea, please use reliable sources. Not any of them loony crackpot conspiracy theorist sites like in the post above.
smilie_loco.gif

^^thats no "crack pot conspirecy" as u like to call it. it has proof of many things even tho someone as blunt as u might not understand it

@thelis:wut else would he have gone to iraq for other then oil?

The proof is on your shoulders buddy. You show us the undeniable proof where it says that President Bush started the war over oil. I want documents, transcripts, recorded conversations, etc . . .

Oh yea, please use reliable sources. Not any of them loony crackpot conspiracy theorist sites like in the post above.
smilie_loco.gif

Yeah, because Bush invades country's because of WMD's. By this theory, he should have invaded Iran and North Korea, both crazy as hell leaders with nukes.

^^thats no "crack pot conspirecy" as u like to call it. it has proof of many things even tho someone as blunt as u might not understand it
Just to show you how wrong "Loose Change" is mongoman, there's proof that there weren't even any planes involved. It was all video editing.

Back
Top Bottom