Paintball?

I haven't paintballed in ages. It can actually be kind of painful if you get hit at close range as well.

The equipment is used by hundreds and hundreds of other people and is probably a couple of years old, so I'd personally say like anything else, that if you're really serious about it as a hobby you should have your own of everything or at least most of it.

I don't know, in the UK are paintball guns classed as offensive weapons like air rifles are?

i love the pain of getting shot :p, makes me feel like a BA sometimes when other people fall to the ground and i just stand there, although it sucks when they somebody lets out a good burst on you.

Yeah I heard it doesn't really hurt that bad especially when your adrenaline's pumping and everything.

oh it hurts pretty bad, but after a little while you can play right through it, ive only paintballed once but after airsofting for a little while, if someone hits you, i might not even know it :p just wear thicker clothing than the weather permits, also a wind breaker helps too, makes a cool noise as well

Yeah I'm gonna wear like my hardcore hiking rain gear so the paint will come right off.

My friend is like dude I'm freezing some of my paintballs...I'm like ha well I'm definitely on your team bud.

He better not freeze any paintballs, that would actually cause a serious injury to you. Even getting shot with a ball from someone who has their velocity cranked up hurts. Tell him not to. Its way against the rules as well, and any field you go to will kick you out immediately if they find out. Which won't be hard after the first person gets shot.

I've been playing for two years. It really doesn't hurt that bad after you get used to it. The adrenaline rush helps a lot, because you don't think about the pain.

Get a thermal mask for sure. First guns don't need to be amazing. Spyders, Piranhas, and Tippmanns are all good beginner guns. However you can find used high end guns for fairly cheap, around $200-$500. High-end guns will require more maintenance to keep running than your low-end Spyders and such.

Airsoft looks good too, it's something I'm trying to get into now. I have my gun, which is a KWA G36C. Trying to get my friends into it so we can get some games going.

Edit: Don't get a pistol. It will be useless on the field and you will probably get laughed at. You will have only 15 or so shots as said earlier, plus having lower accuracy due to the insanely short barrel, and you won't get many shots from the 12 gram CO2 cartridge either.

Also, don't think that barrel length is everything. 16 inches is the max necessary, and even then that can be long. The only thing 16 in. barrels are used for is pushing in bunkers in speedball. I prefer to use 14 in. barrels. Stiffi barrels are my favorite because they are carbon fiber which makes them very light.

Back
Top Bottom