Paintball?

freestyler105

Golden Master
Any of you guys play paintball? I'm gonna go try it with some guys this week, and I'm gonna buy a gun.

I can't really spend much more than $100, but then again I don't need anything amazing, it just has to work. I was also thinking about just getting like a nice little pistol. I'm assuming they're cheaper, right? Sounds like that could be something pretty sweet to have.

Don't get a pistol, they are useless since they hold like 15 paintballs, and that would get you nowhere unless you ran amazing shot, and like to sneak really close. I paintball I've got a 98 custom with a J&J 14" Ceramic Barrel, RT, and 4500PSI 88ci fiber air tank. An ok gun for a beginner would be a spyder

OMG! Ok I moved the other thread to spam. I will merge your posts.

Alright, everything is fixed.

OMG! Ok I moved the other thread to spam. I will merge your posts.

Alright, everything is fixed.

haha, thanks.

Also, don't forget if you want to have all your own equipment you'd need a tank, mask, and hopper.

When I played, the masks they gave you were awfull - they got steamed up in a couple of minutes and you couldn't see a thing so I'd look out for you own mask aswell

Yeah I'm just gonna get whatever I need for the gun to shoot for fun, and then for actually playing a game I'll borrow like the pads and stuff from friends.

We're not like doing any intense areanas or anything, just woods ball.

i like airsofting much better, too expensive to paintball, between the gun, CO2, and balls it can get very expensive, much rather just have to buy cheap bb's, i also would never play against, or use a C02 gun, ruins the point IMO

Back
Top Bottom