Wanting a new router

I would go with the second one, the Buffalo WHR-HP-G54. It's plenty fast with stable connections. From what I have read, Buffalo products are very reliable. Besides, wireless N isn't finalized yet and it's cheaper than the first one you listed. :D
the top one is buffalo aswell and looks pretty decent. i know N isnt finalized yet but surely its kind of future proof. so if he wanted some extra speeds and wireless range he could just buy an N adapter. besides, its not much more expensive.

So I got the second one, I am trying to browse through the port forwarding page of buffalo port forwarding isnt as easy as it was on the linksys.

I cant find the client table where it tells you which computer is what IP and what connected to the wireless so I could open up some ports..

If some one could send me to a website or give me some directions on how to do this thoroughly through the Buffalo Airstation website, it would be greatly appreciated

-Greg

So I got the second one, I am trying to browse through the port forwarding page of buffalo port forwarding isnt as easy as it was on the linksys.

I cant find the client table where it tells you which computer is what IP and what connected to the wireless so I could open up some ports..

If some one could send me to a website or give me some directions on how to do this thoroughly through the Buffalo Airstation website, it would be greatly appreciated

-Greg

I need help with this

Back
Top Bottom