president bush

Everyone should know hes in war for oil. That leads his family to $$$. So his family is set.

Yes, the more the oil price is driven up, the more money bush makes. Many people think bush invaded Iraq to steal oil, but in reality it was to control oil.

Also, the reason why the US will invade Iran, is to control the supply of oil to China. Iran is the largest supplier of oil to China, and without Iran the Chinese economy is nothing.

You guys crack me up.
z7shysterical.gif

I hate Bush, flat out. The whole direction on the war in Iraq, I dislike very much and all the poitics behind it.

I wouldn't mind seeing a woman president for the first time with Hillary, but it doesn't look good for her in the preliminary polls. Obama looks good though. I wouldn't mind voting for him. Either way, Democrats are making a huge presence.

I agree and disagree.

First and foremost, I wrote an entire essay, actually, my Sophmore year final, on the fact that Bush started the war for oil. There were no reason to suspect WMD at that time.

As for a women president, I like the idea, however I don't know if I would like the reality of it, because (no offense) but women base majority of their decisions off emotion.

And to Atomic, yes it is. Prove me wrong....

Arriz- the war in Iraq is costing him billions a week. He could have easily bought that oil for less than what a month in Iraq would cost. I don't think it was for it, it would be more financially efficient to just buy it.

You think he honestly planned to stay years on end, reconstructing their city?

He did it to save face.

Well, he knew that he would have to stay there anyways.

I believe he came partly for oil and partly for something else.

Back
Top Bottom