president bush

I hate Bush....I'm glad he will be out of office and I think that america will be 200% better with whoever we elect, as long as it's not Hilary Clinton.

I'm 50/50. Bush is alright on some things, but the war in Iraq has damaged his credibility. I see no reason to stay there. The media has beat him to death, give the man a break for 5 minutes.
2008 isn't far and I don't like Hillary or Obama. Hillary is just an excuse for another term or two of Clintonization, and Obama is questionable, I've heard some things about his past, I've heard his father was an extremist, and I've heard he went to an extremist school at one point. Whether or not it's true makes me wonder, also he doesn't seem to be in the senate too much. Personally I don't like anyone running in 2008, they're all full of it and are just going to give us a term of lies and excuses.

I like Bush.
Wink1.gif

What would you have done?
Well i wouldnt have gone to war with a random country using some half ass evidence of weapons of mass destruction . Just so i could get my grubby little hands on a bit of oil .
Tbh from a international point of view Bushes policy about the war in Iraq was a little stupid . I mean I agreed with the war at the start cos there was evidence to suggest there where WMD then when it turned out actually there where no Weapons of mass destruction i saw that everyone had been lied to to agree to a war for OIL
But now i dont think they should just pull the troops out . I think they damaged the country now its time to put it back together . I think if they left now one of the insurgent groups would raise to power and become the government and in say another 10 years we will be in exactly the same position

I dunno much about his internal politics because i dont ollow US politics so i dunno who you guys want as a new president . All i will say is all politicians screw you over in some way

I'm not always behind him 100% but it always gets me mad when people blame bush for the entire war on terror/Iraq, like EVERYTHING that's bad in the world is bush's fault. It's not like he looks at a map and is plotting what country to topple over next, he has countless advisor's who are constantly evaluating terror threats and who is and who isn't a risk to our country, it's not one man (Bush) making the decisions for this great nation. It's countless experts in many different fields of knowledge who brief/advise the president.

Another thing people have to remember is they (we the American people) aren't allowed access to all the documents the president and other high ranking officials have access to, so you have to remember we don't see the whole picture. I'm sure we would all cringe if we knew what exactly went on in this dangerous world we live in, all the threats we face that 99.9% of the people don't even know about. And you know what? I DON'T want to know what goes on. That would keep me up at night knowing all the gory details of who/what entity wants to destroy my country or any free democratic society. So it kinda makes me a little hot under the collar when some liberal blow hard comes on the TV acting like they have all the answers and why this president is stupid and how all evil in the world can be traced to this president and how they think they have some "miracle cure" to solve our problems....Bull Crap, once you have all the facts you can make a honest decision but when you don't have all the facts, it's merely a speculation.

And as far as 9-11 is concerned, I wouldn't have wanted anybody else to be in charge. Besides another thing people forget is this president has been faced with more challenges than any other president in recent history, he came into office with the economy in the toilet (thanks Bill Clinton) and then to be attacked on our own soil by Islamic Extremists, to honest that's alot to have happen in a administration.

But if people want accountability for what the United States Government does then hold it to our elected officials, Senators, Congressmen and women, anybody who has been elected and has the power to make decisions that affect the course of our nation. Besides people like Hillary Clinton or John Kerry who staunchly supported going into Iraq in the beginning they too have access to documents and reports the general public don't have access too. That disturbs me that politicians now a days are so easily swayed by what's popular among people. If you make a decision then stick to it, don't be wishy washy.

I admire a person who sticks to their principals through good times and bad. Has this president been perfect? hell no, no human is...in fact that part of being human is screwing up. But I know I will prolly incur the wrath of someone for supporting this president lol:p

u guys dont understand their ideology (iraqis) they will stop at nothing to kill all the infidels (all who oppose islamic beleifs) and by pulling out that would be dumb cuz it would make more trouble later for us....plus the surge is working and its going better, so why pull out? makes no sense other then the soldiers being there for wat they do, which is DEFEND our country, not puss out, if u wanna play sum1, blame clinton for not getting osama wen he had the chance.

IMO Bush is more of a figurehead than anyone that gets anything accomplished. He basically listens to what his advisor's say.

Bush and his advisor's are ruining the US. Treating the constituion like a piece of toilet paper, engaging in illegal pointless wars, treating the gay and lesbian world like second class citizens, financially ruining the us, using his presidency for personal gain, being a complete idiot and being a liar.

Bush really does stick to his idea's, violence and oppression against whoever he can.

u guys dont understand their ideology (iraqis) they will stop at nothing to kill all the infidels (all who oppose islamic beleifs) and by pulling out that would be dumb cuz it would make more trouble later for us....plus the surge is working and its going better, so why pull out? makes no sense other then the soldiers being there for wat they do, which is DEFEND our country, not puss out, if u wanna play sum1, blame clinton for not getting osama wen he had the chance.

For a large part, the current problems the US are facing are a large part it's fault. The US is just constantly invading country's. The Muslim world views the current word as a holy war. However, their retaliation by blowing up the WTC, buildings, ships, etc is highly inappropriate and is worse than what the US is doing.

The war in Iraq is doing nothing but making the world a worse place. They are not looking to kill anyone that opposes their beliefs, they just simply want to be left alone. I however find alot of the Muslim views totally appalling, as they are far more racist, sexist and homophobic than US views. Country's like Iran are filled with disgusting hate crimes.

Back
Top Bottom