Random Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey i made a dudemobile . Its like the quickest photoshop job ever . In fact i think it took longer to upload to photbucket than it did to make
DM.jpg
Huh I suppose you want the rep I promised now?, but what about my share in the patent??...um, oh alright one pos rep dammit, [grumble, mutter}

Arrrgggh! don't remind me, I'm a southerner, but I used to love a glass or two of that great geordie brew, why aye, but I can't drink beer any more dammit!!, doctor's orders. [groan]
sorry.gif

Hey I know that feeling well, I'm from London myself but since Ive been up north I'm a bitter man now, but I only drink occasionally when I'm in the mood.
Ive been to the Isle of white many moons ago on a school trip, cant remember exactly where we stayed but we went to Bembridge and to some place called Black Gang Chine, I'm sure thats what it was called a theme park.
I loved the place, we sailed from Portsmouth IL never forget it as there was a huge American aircraft carrier moored just off shore, fantastic site, biggest ship Ive ever seen, it was fully loaded with jet fighters and helicopters, I sneaked a photo but where it is now I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom