president bush

I'll try to find it but you can see the video clip from the actual movie by Michael Moore where he did a documentary on that. He had a blank look on his face that was stupid. Everyone criticized him for not reacting right away and it took him like a long time before he even did anything.

lol Bush all the way over here!

Whats wrong with the Iraq war? What would you do if some jackass came and blew up a building with an airplane? Hell I would of nuked those bitches already!

What the f...? What did the Iraqis do? There was not a single Iraqi hijacker on those planes, and no ties to Al-Quaida at all!

Why destroy Iraq?

Well someone took one of our planes and ran it into the WTC...

Well whoever did that then action has to be taken, and thats what Bush did.
What would you have done?

It's not that video. It appeared in the movie called, "9/11" by Moore where a video clip showed Bush's very, very slow reaction to the news. His face was emotionless for like5-10 minutes, lol.

I can't find it. Man, I wish I can link it here though. He was sitting down in a classroom reading to the kids. Next thing you know, one of his security advisors came over to him and whispers in his ear on what had just happened. Then the blank look on his face started.

I don't mind bush. While i'm not 100% for the war in Iraq, atleast he actually did what he said he would do, and didn't lie to us. He said he was going to invade Iraq if Saddam didn't leave, and he did.

As for after him. Anyone but Hilary. She couldn't control her husband, how can we expect her to control America? That and she is too two-faced. She voted for the war at the begining, and is now saying that we didn't have the right to go in.

we shouldnt have gone into iraq but we must finish it
and we need to get ride of these god dam alcada ass holes

You know, if they want to finish the war, they have Hydrogen bombs hidden...

Personally, they're fighting for oil, causing what makes us today. I hope that if Bush GTFO from his office, the new guy will pull them out.

Back
Top Bottom