president bush

I hate Bush, flat out. The whole direction on the war in Iraq, I dislike very much and all the poitics behind it.

I wouldn't mind seeing a woman president for the first time with Hillary, but it doesn't look good for her in the preliminary polls. Obama looks good though. I wouldn't mind voting for him. Either way, Democrats are making a huge presence.

You guys saw all the skits Saturday Night Live and MadTV was doing in regards to Bush right? So funny.

Here's Bush making a speech: "My fellow Americans...ah....ah........ahh....I just want to ensure you......umm....ah....ahuh...uh...uh......that...uh....uh..ah......"

i dont really like bush ether but they cant just ditch iraq im really scard
that the next president isnt going to finish this war the right way
and this is going to be nothing but another Vietnam
10 years the second Vietnam is what this war will be called... if its not done the right way

You guys saw all the skits Saturday Night Live and MadTV was doing in regards to Bush right? So funny.

Here's Bush making a speech: "My fellow Americans...ah....ah........ahh....I just want to ensure you......umm....ah....ahuh...uh...uh......that...uh....uh..ah......"

More like: My fellow Americans...ah....ah........ahh....I just want to ensure you......umm....ah....ahuh...uh...uh......that...uh....uh..ah...... TERROR! TERROR ALERT!!

lol
Barbra get the fake reports of missles in iraq that Sodom cheated on poker lat week and hes going to have hell to pay

Do you guys remember the time when the airplanes crashed into the World Trade Center? There were footage of Bush at a kindergarten class and an advisor told him the news of what happened. He just stared and stared for the longest time thinking, "uhhh...uh...duh.....duh...ahhh.uhh.....uh...what should....uhh.. I do......ah...duh....now?"

He looks so stupid in that clip. What an idiot.

Do you guys remember the time when the airplanes crashed into the World Trade Center? There were footage of Bush at a kindergarten class and an advisor told him the news of what happened. He just stared and stared for the longest time thinking, "uhhh...uh...duh.....duh...ahhh.uhh.....uh...what should....uhh.. I do......ah...duh....now?"

He looks so stupid in that clip. What an idiot.

can you get a youtube clip please?

hey thats fucked up
i think when that happened every one did that
i rember coming home from school and every one had a look
of fear on there face
(i live on long island) so my how town was wondering weather or not mom dads
brother sisters and suns would come home that day.....

Back
Top Bottom