FINALLY! The Last Part of My Computer is Comming

NEED WOW NOW

Daemon Poster
YES FINALLY IM GOING TO GET THE LAST PART FOR MY COMPUTER! :eek:

and i am sooooooooo happy i wanna run down to newegg and pickup the parts right now :p

but sadly im helping out at this summer camp all this week so im going to b tired as hell (summer camp is part of my Martial Arts Classes sooooooo like all day camp then from 4:00PM to 7:00PM its Martial Arts clases with LOTS OF SWEAT(sadly)) :(

But anyway i cant w8 in till i get the ram sound card and Pro 64 CPU cooler and turn that beast on (Family is going to complain about the noise i can tell):)

But anyway just wanted to share with u guys and just so u no i will not drop out llike most do after they get there parts and such but i will post less and less as school starts :(

I live 15 minutes away from Newegg office and distribution facility. I called them up to see if I can just pick it up in person and they said "no".

when are they expected to be there? also what is your specs going to be?

nice choice on the cooler ;) and what kind of ram did you get, i doubt you got them but A-Data FTW!

ok heres the specs

Mobo: Asus M2N32-Sli Deluxe Wireless Edition
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+
Ram: CORSAIR XMS2 2GB DDR2 800
Hard Drive: Seagate Barracuda 320 or 250 Gb the award winning one on Egg
PSU: XION Supernova 600 Watt
Video Card: Nvida Geforce XFX 7600GT (clocks i think it is set to it 666/1400)
Case: Sunbeam Transformer
Link to the case since i like it :D
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811166040

also i was looking at the reviews on the Pro 64 cooler and they say that the pre applied Thermal pad is better than AS5
is this true?

holy shit, thats a great looking case. the fan placement on the side is awesome.

Back
Top Bottom