Need a great HSF recommadation for cheap$$

NEED WOW NOW

Daemon Poster
well i just got the money to get the ram i need and i want a very good HSF recommendation sooooooooooo i was tinking about that ARCTIC COOLING Freezer 64 Pro

But i want to no wat the temps are with a 5600 X2 before i buy and such

Also do u ppl advise that i get some Arctic Silver Thermal material Remover & Surface Purifier or should i just go out and get some alcohol so i can removie the Pad that will probly come with the HSF and if it dosent come with pre aplyed pad plz tell me

And also if u are wondering y i am making this thread i am bored and Thelis isnt on aim =P and my dad has a request(read on) but if there is a cheaper HSF out there then i would love to here about it or if its same price and all but better preformence
also i want to get another 120 mm fan to put in front of the case and i also might want to replace one fan in the back of the case cuz when i spin it it rubs against the side of the sleeve
Wat is some good high speed 120 mm fans RPM range of 1000 to 3000 (No one wants a Loud fan plz)
i was looking at this
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835186005

Also my dad just got a new phone (he gave me money so i wont tell my brother he got a new phone hence the thread)And he wants a Bluetooth headset so he can drive and b on the phone hands-free sooo i was wondering
Wat is a good Head set for that and he wants it Cheap
Im not so good in that field soo i need others opinions

Thanks to all who post
Fred

Most people running AMD really love the Arctic cooling Freezer 64 pro. Can't give you temp quotes since i'm intel but i'm sure one of the guys can quote ya some temps.

Yes get a tube of AC5. One tube will last you many years. I personally don't buy there surface cleaner I use 70% rubbing alcohol and coffee filters and cue tips.

I would say the best coolers to get right now are the Tuniq Tower 120, ZALMAN CNPS 9700 NT, and the ARCTIC COOLING Freezer 64 Pro.

I wouldn't waste any money on the Arctic Silver Thermal material Remover & Surface Purifier. Just some isopropyl alcohol or acetone (fingernail polish remover) will work just as well.

The Arctic Cooling fan you picked out is a nice one. Quiet, moves a good amount of air. Antec makes some nice variable speed 120mm fans.

The AC Freezer 64 won't let you down. It's probably the best bang-for-buck you can get from a HSF. Mine keeps my CPU at 38ºC under load (2.8GHz, 1.45V) and 47º under load at 2960MHz, 1.6V. As long as you have good airflow, I'd highly recommend this.

Also, the 120mm fan looks good to me. 56CFM is a lot of air for something that quiet. Sorry, I can't really help with the headset.

I like my Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme. It's a bit expensive though, 65$ without a fan.

got to go with the AC pro 64, my temps are on par with some watercooling kits :p

oh yeah dont forget the AS5

Back
Top Bottom