Downloadling America's Army

FlightSimBoy

Fully Optimized
Anyone know a good site where I can download the current version of Americas Army? I have tried just about every single site on the game's web page with no success. And the torrent was downloading so slow it would have taken me 192 days to download it, according to every client i have tried. I can download things up to 350 kilobytes per second, upload at 70 kilobytes per second if seeding is required. not the best for torrents, i guess. I would like to get a direct link to the EXE file if possible.

BTW, downloading Americas Army is 100 percent legal. im pretty sure you all know that. one of the best war simulation games i have seen... whats it cost? nothing!

heres the website http://www.americasarmy.com/

also, it would be appreciated if you didnt give me a torrent link, as i have deleted all of my torrent clients... im paranoid about spyware, adware, trojans, etc......

hey, thanks superman. never really thought about fileshack

i went there and created a free account, which caps downloads to 500 kilobytes per second, but i am getting my full speed (350 kilobytes per second)

its only going to take me 2 hours and 15 minutes to download it. i would say thats a lot better than 192 days with a torrent. :)

yup. No prob. I use fileshack a lot. Really good speeds. I can only get 90 cause of my connection. But I have gotten really high speeds there.

Haha, now I am trying to download the game, lol. You got me hooked. I hope its good. I am going ot leave it on overnight.

I'm also downloading it :D 20 more minutes to go! I've played it before, but I could never get past training and got annoyed with it but I'm gonna try it again!

I left it on overnight, and it just stopped at 1.55gbs so I will try again, but this time with torrents. As long as I get 40-50kbs I'm happy.

Does anyone know where the tank, or bunker is in the US Weapons Familiarization training? Or how you can skip the instructors talking since I've had to go though that training 5 times now!

Back
Top Bottom