New Hard Drive/OS Dual Boot?

Where did I say that?, I didn't even notice his post:confused:

You put GhostFl's post in quotes and said that falls under rudsters 3rd thing about spamming. I think you mis quotted the wrong person. Look again at page one you should have monksgeorge21 post in quotes telling him he's on the verge of spamming.

Second you edited the post to make it clearer? How come in Ghosts original post there is no edits mentioned? No offense I see what mammikoura means by you being out of the loop. Look hard at page one again!

I made the thread?

edit*
I've never used a samsung hd before. I like my 400gig Seagate also 7200rpm 16mb cache with perpendiclar recording. I'd find you a link but i'm updating a game right now. Might be few dollars more but will be a slightly faster drive. Western digital also makes a good harddrive.

Again there may be nothing wrong with the one you selected I've just never used one.

That version of Vista should be the best overall version for the average user. Make sure you download all your Vista 64bit drivers before you install that way you don't have to go looking after you install vist

Thanks, I know, I just did a quick newegg search. I prefer Western Digital, when I used to mod and re-build xboxes, I always used WD HD's. Im not going to get a Samsung HD, I was just putting it out there. Sure, Id love the link whenever ya get to it, thanks buddy!

Sorry you have a problem with me Mr. brookfield, I did'nt know I wasn't allowed to join this site to ask questions.
Where did you get that idea, I have no problem at all with you, I was looking at other posts, I didn't even notice yours, what was it about? oh, & it's just plain Brookfield, it's my username, not the one I was born with :)

see post #4 and #21.

As for the hdd and OS, both look good. Samsung hdd's are pretty good, and Vista Home Premium is good enough for most users. I hate it how microsoft made so many versions, would have been easier for the consumers if they had just made 1 or 2 like they did with XP.

Ah, I see. Your picture and the way you (appeared to be) moderating, made me add the Mr. for comical purposes. Its better to realize the guy being an asshole wasn't meaning to be an asshole and is a cool guy than to never listen to you again. Haha.

You put GhostFl's post in quotes and said that falls under rudsters 3rd thing about spamming. I think you mis quotted the wrong person. Look again at page one you should have monksgeorge21 post in quotes telling him he's on the verge of spamming.

Second you edited the post to make it clearer? How come in Ghosts original post there is no edits mentioned? No offense I see what mammikoura means by you being out of the loop. Look hard at page one again!
See post 23 where I apologise to him, I really really don't know how this confusion arose!

see post #4 and #21.

As for the hdd and OS, both look good. Samsung hdd's are pretty good, and Vista Home Premium is good enough for most users. I hate it how microsoft made so many versions, would have been easier for the consumers if they had just made 1 or 2 like they did with XP.

I don't even understand the point of a 32 bit version of vista. I am ONLY gonna be using the vista OS for my dx10 games, all my web browsing, media management, and work will be on XP Pro. I love my xp pro and it does everything I need it to and nothing else.

PS. Stupid question, Im sure it does, but does Vista come with all the BS demos and try me software packs and crap? :[

And whoever it was that said it before, when I do get this done, Id really appreciate someone step by stepping me through getting all my media (on both drives) to be accessible from each OS on each drive. Whoever that was, can you tell me how you do that?

PS. Stupid question, Im sure it does, but does Vista come with all the BS demos and try me software packs and crap? :[

I doubt it. But I have never installed vista so I can't say for sure.

And whoever it was that said it before, when I do get this done, Id really appreciate someone step by stepping me through getting all my media (on both drives) to be accessible from each OS on each drive. Whoever that was, can you tell me how you do that?

afaik you don't need to do anything. They ntfs so both partitions will automatically be recognized by both operating systems.

Ahh, thats good. To both of you.

Good, because Windows XP was terrible at that.

Back
Top Bottom