Semi-Leaving

The db error situation is a whole let better than it was and overall the site is way more reliable than it used to be.

Yea. But why would you leave, even if I got agrivated with this forum I would never leave the forum. It is always a good resource for help as well.

Yea. But why would you leave, even if I got agrivated with this forum I would never leave the forum. It is always a good resource for help as well.

Excellent answer, this is a very helpful forum that has helped me out many times so I will remain faithful to it and continue to help others if and when i can, the members are friendly and we have a good laugh as well and may it continue.

I think things will start calming down really soon. I see the rep situation settling. I think if we can stop abusing rep I think a lot of problems would be solved.

Personally, with Podcasting and all, I believe we should make a special theme, fusing both podcastings and the forums. Also, a portal should help. A lot of users wants to have all the gadgets and all. That's how many sites operate.

Why are people making these threads about how they're leaving? If you want to leave just leave. By making the thread are you trying to get attention or trying to make people beg you to stay so you feel wanted? Seems like it's begging for attention to me.

Even though I could be a part of any computer forum, I like this one.

I do not go to any other computer forum except this. This has been my home since I joined, end of.

Back
Top Bottom