DX 10.1 News

Celegorm

Site Team
Staff member
OK, I"m at work right now, and we have an Nvidia rep here. Just finished talking to him about DX 10.1. Nvidia is working on a driver that will make all of the 8 series cards work with DX 10.1. There is still hope guys.

I always said they would do something like this . I said couldnt they release a firmware patch or something . I knew they wouldn't just idly sit by whilst all their customers are screwed over .

Well thats good news. I still may upgrade because the new series just looks sick.

SInce you mentioned it, he said the 9 shouldn't be out untill mid next year if things continue the way they are.

But this rep is cool. He ordered the store pizza and sodas. just waiting for it now. Talk about customer service :)

HOOORAY!!!!
Smiley%20Face%20(flat).jpg

Yeah, WIth luck he'll be wrong on that note, but who knows. I mean, why push a new release when what they have is still killing? Why not make the newer stuff better than it was originally going to be? Just my take.

DX10.1 games wont be out for over a year probably close to 2 IMO, 8 series cards will be outdated by the time they do, i just want mine to last a long time

Back
Top Bottom