Random Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea i was going to report him, not in this thread but due to what ive seen around the forums

I tried to tell him politely to show more incentive and constructive points earlier, I don't want to see members leave for any reason really, if he was having fun then so be it he will get dealt with by mods I'm sure but hopefully he ill now realize how annoying it is and correct his ways, I hope so for his sake at least.

What do you mean, that the guy reporting was mistaken?

no if they have seen something they think souldnt have been posted its there right do that . Then a mod has to come along and make a decison . Alli was saying was i havent seen anything that i would have reported in this thread so far ., Or if i was a mod there would be nothing here for me to act on .

No offense dude i know you are a mod and its your job or right etc but at the moment it seems Thelis has this thread under control he made it and he has already said if things get out of hand he will lock it down so i think people know the score and what not

no if they have seen something they think souldnt have been posted its there right do that . Then a mod has to come along and make a decison . Alli was saying was i havent seen anything that i would have reported in this thread so far ., Or if i was a mod there would be nothing here for me to act on .

No offense dude i know you are a mod and its your job or right etc but at the moment it seems Thelis has this thread under control he made it and he has already said if things get out of hand he will lock it down so i think people know the score and what not
No offence taken, but with due respect to Thelis, this has nothing to do with who started this thread, & I'm sure he won't object to my comment, if he wants to lock down now, the ball's in his court.

No offence taken, but with due respect to Thelis, this has nothing to do with who started this thread, & I'm sure he won't object to my comment, if he wants to lock down now, the ball's in his court.

Yeah no problem , its just i thought thelis said he had everything under control so unless something serious happens that needs stopping immediately i would juts leave it to him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom