Picking

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will be more that happy too, but you almost deserve it. you should make your posts helpful not just being so negative and posting things that just get in peoples way. constantly saying vista sucks dosent help anyone. state a fact and you may be listened too.

also your asking for it, were not stupid.

hey, man, we arent really being nasty to you, its just that your way of helping... is not so helpful...

like for instance, your recent post in the DB errors thread: "could not c anything this morinnig". that doesent help because it does not give specifics. It would have been a much more helpful post if you gave something like "I had a white screen at 4 am eastern time"

but all in all, we are glad you are a member of CF. we would just like a little bit more.. positiveness (hey thats actually a word!)out of you. nobody likes a bad apple, so to speak. if you word your posts a little better, then you would get a lot more respect from the members.

Will people stop being nasty to me.

No, we'll continue to. Quite fun actually.

My friend, I know your intentions. You're only trying to provoke the community with useless posts, hoping to stir things up. You're what I call a troll.

From Wikipedia:
A troll's main goal is usually to arouse anger and frustration among the message board's other participants, and will write whatever it takes to achieve this end. One popular trolling strategy is the practice of Winning by Losing. While the victim is trying to put forward solid and convincing facts to prove his position, the troll's only goal is to infuriate its prey.

150px-DoNotFeedTroll.svg.png

(Don't feed the troll)

So I leave our members with this. Don't respond to his posts or threads, simply ignore him.

Ok dude post instances of where people are picking on you cos i havent seen any , or if you are unhappy about it speak with a MOD . THis could probably have been better sorted out By PMing those you feel are picking on you . If i where a mod now i would close this so please if a mod comes by close it cos it is only gonna cause a flame war

I've been asked to close this thread, reason given; quote, it looks like a flame war could be starting, so I'm about to close it, Jon F, you are warned! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom