Sweet!

^^Part of the tuition includes a laptop they give you. It's a high end HP with 2 gigs of RAM, C2D and all the software you need to succed there. Use it for 2 years. Turn it in they give you a newer better one. Graduate and the second one is yours

^^Part of the tuition includes a laptop they give you. It's a high end HP with 2 gigs of RAM, C2D and all the software you need to succed there. Use it for 2 years. Turn it in they give you a newer better one. Graduate and the second one is yours

thats great, wonder if it has a good GFX ;p

Then they take away the lappy, the degree, and you miss out on all the college girls.... :(

If you drop out, you turn in the lappy. It's pretty decent GFX. I believe this years incomming freshmen have Go Force 7600 video so not bad at all.

From what I've seen personally (I did a summer camp there last year) They ahve about 2 hardwire connections in every dorm. plus 2 per person in the class rooms, with wireless scattered about. Sever space too to host games (they have done CSS servers) but the students have to maintain the game servers.

You can add your own wireless router or a hardwire switch if you want too.

I wouldn't put CSS or any other FPS on it though... no mouse. Maybe guild wars and sneak on durring class....

Back
Top Bottom