Sweet!

Celegorm

Site Team
Staff member
Ok, I should be getting ready for work, but this really excited me. I just got a call from the college I want to go to (Milwaukee School of Engineering). They just got a copy of my ACT scores and were calling to make sure I was still planning on applying! That's bascially a guarantee in, since I meat the highschool GPA requirement too!

I'm soo excited. Now I just gotta raise the funds to go there, it's about $30,000 a year I belive.

thats really cool. what are you gonna major in?

as for the money, just apply for like 20 of the 1 year $1,000 dollar scholarships every summer, few people do this, but it is really easy, and you get a lot of free money.

Congrats Celegorm!:D

I bet you could qualify for some kinda scholarship to help with the cost of school.....or.....you could develop some revolutionary new product, patent it and then sell all the rights to it:D

|-Edit-|

I could even help you with the idea.....Fat-Fast, it's like Slim-Fast. But for people who want to gain weight, your target audience would be athletes like pro football stars or maybe sumo wrestlers who need to add the flab. the active ingredients could consist of Lard, Bacon grease and chocolate, don't know how you could improve the taste though lol

Then after Fat-Fast takes off you can buy Slim Fast and control the market:D

When you work hard you achieve things, congratulations Celegorm, I wish you well with your higher education and hope you get a good at the end of it.
Well done.

Congrats Celegorm!:D

I bet you could qualify for some kinda scholarship to help with the cost of school.....or.....you could develop some revolutionary new product, patent it and then sell all the rights to it:D

|-Edit-|

I could even help you with the idea.....Fat-Fast, it's like Slim-Fast. But for people who want to gain weight, your target audience would be athletes like pro football stars or maybe sumo wrestlers who need to add the flab. the active ingredients could consist of Lard, Bacon grease and chocolate, don't know how you could improve the taste though lol

Then after Fat-Fast takes off you can buy Slim Fast and control the market:D

Sweet idea +1 rep.

Thanks everyone. I'm excited. Still have a year of HS to go first, then i'm off. Can't wait. That campus is soo nice....

Congrats :D i just about to start HS, as soon as i do ill probably wont be on much anymore :( between gaming/homework/sleep/school ill be pretty much booked

EDIT:
but ill really hit it up on the weekends :p

NICE but now that i think of it it would be ALSO to spend that money on a computer :D
I dont wanna go the HS but thats probley cuz i havent finished my math packet and havent even read up to page 50 in my summer reading book :p

Back
Top Bottom