Download Accelorator Plus Problems!

Mgsupra1011

Baseband Member
I had this program for a long time and i finally just got sick of it and got rid of it problem is , it keeps showing up on FireFox when i wanna download stuff which then I can't download anything cause idk how to get rid of the stupid extension for it in my web browser! Anyone know how to completely get rid of DAP? Thanx for the help!

Its not on there i thinks its gotta do with coding maybe i have no idea anyone else got any suggestions?

Good point, yeah i'll try that I just remember doing something with firefox where you type something in the web bar and it brings you too all these firefox setting and i put something in it for DAP and thats how its connected to DAP. But yeah ill Re-Install

Yeah it didn't work, Does anyone else have any suggestions? I reinstalled Mozilla and the stupid thing with the DAP back round pops up in my web browser when i go to download something and it says DAP could not be found, and yet the whole thing is un-installed and stuff!

Oh and by the way when i go to download CCleaner the friggen thing for DAP pops up, anyway to get past it?

Back
Top Bottom