new moderator: thelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
But no Thelis is right . Brookers should still follow the rules no matter what his status . I dont see david double and triple posting do you
yea thelis is right, but weve been in situations like this before and it always results in a locked thread and nothing done about it, if thelis has a serious problem with it then maybe talk to david about it. not spoil this thread :(

I've talked to david about this multiple times.

Come on lets get off this topic, and move on to something else.

I would love some criticism of my work so I would know what I need to improve.

Ok ok, I got it. Mods and Admins can't challenge Brookfield. :)

On to something different: I have been mod for a couple days now, what do you guys think of my moderating skills?

Dude you have been doing great you are learning the ropes and we dont expect you to be perfect at all . But honestly dont think you are the first person to challenge brookfield about it . You certainly wont be the last either . He dosent get the message and David never seems to do anything . I have my speculations but i am keeping them to myself cos assumption is the mother of all Fcuk Ups

ALthough if it really bothers you PM david tell him what you think . He has to listen cos he decided you could handle being a mod so you have a concern you PM him

Haha, nothing I can do can change the topic of the thread. Muz I'll PM you about this ok?

yea thelis your doing great. your posting lots, taking an interest in the well being of the forums, helping out people, and being a good laugh!

keep it up :D

I talk to david about all sorts of stuff. I am still improving my moderating and I am asking for help when I need it. It was more about the rules than about anyone in specific. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

I am not expecting an apology, or any admittance of guilt because I know it won't come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom