new moderator: thelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get testy with the Brook.lol. We went over this a while back. Brook used to do it all the time. He has gotten way better. I don't mind every so often. I remember that thread that turned into kebabs.

Why? It is breaking the rules to double post, as you can see here:

untitledbm4.jpg

And if you weren't a mod I would have already gone ahead and merged those posts. You can actually do it yourself so why wont you? I see no reason to keep the double posts.
Don't quote the rules to me, also thank you, but don't merge the posts.

I am not getting testy, I am just cordially pointing out that mods can merge their posts, and if they don't, then it is against the rules as stated by David. I understand making a double post in an old-ish thread to update it, but double posting when you could have just used the multi-quote is not understandable.

As a mod I have to make sure the rules are obeyed, and double posts are against them. Just doing my duty.

Brook- I don't want any trouble between us, I am just looking out for you. I respect you as a mod and as a member, so if you want to keep the double posts by all means go ahead.

I am not getting testy, I am just cordially pointing out that mods can merge their posts, and if they don't, then it is against the rules as stated by David. I understand making a double post in an old-ish thread to update it, but double posting when you could have just used the multi-quote is not understandable.

As a mod I have to make sure the rules are obeyed, and double posts are against them. Just doing my duty.

Brook- I don't want any trouble between us, I am just looking out for you. I respect you as a mod and as a member, so if you want to keep the double posts by all means go ahead.

Dont even bother trying this with Brookfield he has been told time and time again but never listens . You are wasting your time seriously . You wont have been the first mod to point this out to him and you prolly wont be the last

Well, I am not sorry for doing my job. David made me mod, and when I see somebody breaking a rule, I tell it how it is. I think that it is only fair that mods should have to follow the rules too.

Don't even think of lecturing me, you were in nappies when I'd had a very responsible job for years.

Well, I am not sorry for doing my job. David made me mod, and when I see somebody breaking a rule, I tell it how it is. I think that it is only fair that mods should have to follow the rules too.
You shouldn't be . In fact david should see for once that Brookfield isnt following rules and do something about it but hey it will never happen

Dude i agree you are doing your job and i respect that you have only been doing a few days and already challenging other mods , that takes some guts . but seriously the amount of time Brookfield has been told is crazy , If he where an ordinary member he would have been banned by now for ignoring mods and admin . And i agree it is only fair that mods should follow the rules but it is also fair that if they fail to follow the rules there should be some consequence but i think something going on here behind the scenes we don't know about but hey who knew

lol here we go .
lets just move on before this thread turns nasty and gets locked.
that would be a shame as its a nice thread

But no Thelis is right . Brookers should still follow the rules no matter what his status . I dont see david double and triple posting do you
Oh and brookfield what relevence does the fact that Thelis is younger . Dude chill out and think for a minute OK Age dosent mean you are cleverer or better than anyone here . Or do you think you are superior to us all cos you are older

Ok ok, I got it. Mods and Admins can't challenge Brookfield. :)

On to something different: I have been mod for a couple days now, what do you guys think of my moderating skills?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom