Leave of Partial Absence

mammikoura, if you go back and look at all of his posts, you will see that he is a very negative influence on the forums, and im sure thats why he was banned. i dont know the real reason, a mod will have to clear that up.

on topic time --- sorry to see you go, alvino. hopefully you can check back in from time to time. its understandable why you are leaving. good luck, man. come back soon, you are a very popular member from what i hear

I have been here for a long time and I also agree the old guy's don't post no more, it's sad :(

Yes it is, there really isn't too many members who were here before I was. But I'm glad we have many new active members, though I feel a lot of them have left too.

Sorry to see you go man. I do admit the community changed over years...

Hey, what's XS?

we'll all miss you. I remembered when I joined I just searched computer forums on google, and clicked the first link. I'll have to agree that it has changed a LOT here.

" rot13
Account Disabled"

so, now everyone who posts something about the database errors not being fixed will get banned? Seriously, how does that work? I didn't see him braking any rules or anything. That is if the ban was because of the post he made in this thread.

Also, please who ever banned him/who ever has something to say about this subject do it with a pm. We don't need to get this thread off topic. The only reason I posted this here is simply because I don't know who banned him so I have no idea who I should send a pm to.

Yeah i agree this dude has tirelessly helped us try and fix things up . This just makes me more angry now and i might say something i realy dont want to cos it will have some serious effects .

But any way this thread is about alv leaving . I dont blame him for leaving i think if things get any worse lots of people are gonna start leaving . I mean alvino has the highest post count so you could say the most dedicated member round here and if i he is leaving what hope has everyone else got

" rot13
Account Disabled"

so, now everyone who posts something about the database errors not being fixed will get banned? Seriously, how does that work? I didn't see him braking any rules or anything. That is if the ban was because of the post he made in this thread.

Also, please who ever banned him/who ever has something to say about this subject do it with a pm. We don't need to get this thread off topic. The only reason I posted this here is simply because I don't know who banned him so I have no idea who I should send a pm to.

I've send the reasons via PM. Any one is welcome to ask for the reasons and I will PM them to you.

Sorry to see you go alvino, you've been a longtime member here and you've been a cool guy as well. Hope you decide to come back more frequently soon and hopefully the site problems will be gone soon as well.

It feels like all the old members are leaving and the new members are moving up. It's changing things. I remember not long ago when LambofGod posted. He was a great member. Now alvino is leaving and there has been a few other people.
yea a lot of the old members have left or are are leaving and that does suck. it has changed, but with a lot of the new members i think its changed in a good way, although i do miss/will miss some members

Back
Top Bottom