Let's All Bow Our Heads

Hmmm, not good for Jo then!!

Ha ha, i actually have a rather large head, but it's not all that powerful. I guess it's like some of those Copmuters ^. Oh, and it's Joe. Ha ha, i hate it when people spell my name wrong. No worries tho, how where you to know better :p

Ha ha, i actually have a rather large head, but it's not all that powerful. I guess it's like some of those Copmuters ^. Oh, and it's Joe. Ha ha, i hate it when people spell my name wrong. No worries tho, how where you to know better :p
And me, see me in my avatar, but as I'm over six feet, it's in proportion, I like you Joe, [spelt it properly, see!] you have a good sense of humour, er, can I just ask, what's a "copmuter"?, something that'l shut a cop up?, if so, I'll have one!! their sirens drive me nuts!!!
eyecrazy.gif

Does anyone like me. I'm funny watch, I'll go jump off the top of my house .......

* weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* *ow, you might call an ambulance now please* lol. :D

Does anyone like me. I'm funny watch, I'll go jump off the top of my house .......

* weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* *ow, you might call an ambulance now please* lol. :D
OK OK, don't go overboard, or should I say off the roof, not the sort of thing a guy in his 40's should be thinking of doing, all that climbing so you can have a nice big red patch on the ground:eek:

I only moved threads from Social lounge, consisting of PC problems. Looking at PC Chat though , one or the other is fine.

OK OK, don't go overboard, or should I say off the roof, not the sort of thing a guy in his 40's should be thinking of doing, all that climbing so you can have a nice big red patch on the ground:eek:

Im not 40 lol where did that come from..?

Back
Top Bottom