new moderator: thelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask David, I don't why you shouldn't have one, as far as I'm concerned you well qualify for one, unlike some who already have them already, go for it, Dan the man!!
dance.gif

there is lots of people who qualify but dont have a title, and dont ask thats just rude, its like asking to become a mod

there is lots of people who qualify but dont have a title, and dont ask thats just rude, its like asking to become a mod
No of course it's not rude, David doesn't mind, I asked him, of course, it doesn't mean they'd get it, it depends on how they've conducted theirselves, I believe he looks through their posts to see

:confused:, Why, I wouldn't want to be known as a newbie, & I don't think anyone else would either, is this reverse logic or something else?

Its just a joke realy , i dunno how to explain why it is funny it just is

Brook, man you double and triple posted like 10 times in this thread already. Can I merge them for you?

Thanks,
Thel

Why? It is breaking the rules to double post, as you can see here:

untitledbm4.jpg

And if you weren't a mod I would have already gone ahead and merged those posts. You can actually do it yourself so why wont you? I see no reason to keep the double posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom