new moderator: thelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said "joke or not", if you'd notice, so that settles that, & of course I knew Thelis couldn't do it, so I reminded David that it wasn't shown, he said "oops, I'll do it now", & he did, any more to say on the matter, hmmm?
Yes but i was only joking . . Sometimes people just need to apply a bit of their sense of humor around here at times

yh. which is why i like using lol and :p all the time
@dannyboy, oh i got ya. im gonna quickly put a naughty word in my title just as a test then it will be gone real quick, if it isnt stared out anyway

see what muz?
im suprised it worked tbh. i thought there would have been a set llist of words for it to disallow

I saw some extremely naghty words .
And i suppose david expects us to treat is responsibly

I saw some extremely naghty words .
And i suppose david expects us to treat is responsibly
i dont see anything. shudda gone to spec savers.
yea i suppose he does expect us to use it sensibly, after all we get the privilege for being responsible members, i just thought if admin and mod is disallowed then there would be some sort of disallow list. although it may need to be enabled, i dunno
(except for this guy called muz, hes secretly called furby and he hacked in to do it)

i dont see anything. shudda gone to spec savers.
yea i suppose he does expect us to use it sensibly, after all we get the privilege for being responsible members, i just thought if admin and mod is disallowed then there would be some sort of disallow list. although it may need to be enabled, i dunno
(except for this guy called muz, hes secretly called furby and he hacked in to do it)

I am actually going nxt week for an eye test lol
As for that how in hell did you work out i was furby . Well done you win the start prize though

@muz, i just knew. you are both very alike. first of all you both seemed to fancy me, then you both asked me on a date via pm, that kinda gave it away.
anyway @dannyboy, those spots are earned, and keep working hard and you may get one.
it took me about 2 years to get one (thats with me being inactive for a bit aswell)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom