BF2142 players?

superman22x

Golden Master
I just went out and bought it today. We finally got high speed, and altho we have some ping, I can play online in halo 2 so far, except when I fire a rocket it is slightly delayed, but anyway, I just bought 2142, any player here? I will probably suck at the game, but I thought I'd try it out, just getting ready to installl now.

Finally ran it just now, been busy tonight, and went to the multiplayer section, there were no servers, does anyone play?! Or is there something wrong with mine?

Gotta download the 1.25 patch from battlefield2142.com.

I play 2142 and BF2, both fun games.

Yeah, you'll need the patch. I have it, and it's fun. It seems to take forever to unload in Vista (you hear the background music for like a minute after closing it) but it's good.

Are you on 2GB RAM? It will be like that until you get more RAM, it stopped when I moved up to 4GB. I'm gonna return it though, you can't get anywhere with all slots filled up as far as overclocking goes.

Yeah, I'm on two gigs. Worked great on XP with that much ram... but then again I am on Vista...

<center>I would play but

Someone please tell me why whenever I try to play Bf21241 online i go to join a server,The server loads then I click on start game and it says,"This server only allows players with unmodified.Revert your version to the current official version to join"
This is gay!
I have the full version,I bought it from the store
I installed a patch that this guy told me to
I got the patch from this website,The patch installed Successfully
(EA - ::Battlefield Franchise::)
Grr This is so dumb...
38665422fq4.jpg

I did a fresh reinstall of my os i have lots of harddrive space i have X2 250 Gigabyte harddrives</center>
Idk whats going on... and the patch successfully installed

Nate, I would try creating a new account, it may be a bad account if it did it after a reinstall.
What was wrong with yours danny?

Back
Top Bottom