Random Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, yeah give credit to dude_se, he had the idea. I was just the physical person behind it.

You are owning me? So far, I have twice as much rep as you do, and I am a mod.... :p, by making multiple threads with vids, you are not owning me.

... and you get no girls.

i have more posts though, and you dont have twice as much rep, im almost at 4 bars, all i need is 13 more points.

also i gave you a lot of those rep points :cool:

ive also juked you out 1000 times, and punched you in the face :p

Im at almost five bars.

I still get girls, unlike you... aand I gave you a lot of rep to.

So in short... I win. :p

Rudster has been here two years. Thelis has been here a half a year. He is owning you.

since i reped you ,you should rep me :D

and how do you know i dont get any girls, and what makes you think you get them all, i bet you dont have a GF do you.

@istionian i have only been posting for about 7-8 months

Half a year and already mod and #1 in rep? So I am owning ruds rite?

dude quit showing off and acting like your so cool because your a mod and have a lot of rep, seriously, grow up geeze.

EDIT:
also i joined here to help people with there computer problems, not be a mod, cf privelaged, guru or whatever. i would never have imagined that i would have ever had this many posts or have spent so much time here, its been fun here buts its not all about being a mod or whatever, its about helping people and just socailizing, not oh im owning you in how good i am at foruming, i started to say i owned you because i was joking around but now when somebody agrees you gather up your perks and crap,wtf is up with that, besides have you ever even thanked lhuser for letting somebody else take his spot? for some reason i think you earned your postion because you have a lot of posts, and rep, you got your spot because your were nice and david thought you could do it, but now your making an ass of yourself.

OK, wow. Joke taken too far. Can we change the subject (Girls works for me) or should I lock this down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom