new moderator: thelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh i meant dannyboy might follow on and be like you, as he seems to be posting a lot more lately and helping out around the forums/in podcasts, just like a few other members :)

I think and a lot will agree this is the best forum I've been on and I'm sure we will get through the DB errors eventually.

this forum really needs a kind of garbage/spam thread imo.
it would be for any random posts/chit chat. ive seen it work well on other forums and it does filter out some of the crap from other parts. maybe i should make one. anyone think its a good idea? it doesnt have to have anything rude or stuff just random :p

bit random i know but ive been thinking about this

hey thelis, unstick one of those podcast threads, we dont need two, and make a random chit chat thread, because i would post i really want someone to rep me....only 13 points till 4 bars, that would be an awesome b-day gift, hopefully the ram gets here soon too :p

No man, that will be the definition of off-topic. Plus people would start abusing it and it will turn out pretty bad. I am against the idea, sorry.

I just got 9 rep points from Rudster, cool :p 3 rep points from 3 bars hint hinit :p

anywya ye make a thread :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom