Leaving CF's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I too think she's being a bit controling. I would work for more of a balance instead of just giving up computers all together.

At any rate, sorry to see ya go man.

Sorry to see you go. Personally I think it's a bad choice. If a girl can't accept you the way you are, dump her. No use getting caught up in this relationship nonsense when you're 16 and should be able to do what you want.

hie ur lappy and then tell he u sold it then in a month take it out of hiding and tell her that u bought another cuz...... u had some money or another way

I'm she would find it, shes a women....

I agree it's a bit controlling but it's worth it if she's great :)

hey id give any thing for my girl
including my life
so if it makes her happy
it makes her happy

You must find balance, grasshopper. In your life you will find things that bring you pleasure. As a human you will gravitate toward them. But nothing you find will compare to a woman. Put down the toys and spend more time with her. If she means anything to you, they will keep...

Seti's right, balance things. Getting rid of the laptop is an extreme move. Perhaps you could spend less time on the laptop and more time with her, but getting rid of the laptop is a bit too big of a move. I think if you want to balance things you'll have to do it in small steps, not giant leaps and jumps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom