Looking for a good mouse

The G7 is a good mouse and would be a good idea. I've had no problems with wireless mice and lagging, I don't really see a difference between wired and wireless.

I also have the Razer Copperhead. Never tried any logitech gaming mice, but the Razer is amazing.

I have a razer and a Microsoft mouse, I don't like the razer, I actually prefer the microsoft mouse for gaming. It's just a intelimouse explorer 2.0 wireless.

How can you prefer a Microsoft mouse over a Razer? Meh, it just goes back to personal opinion.

The G7 is a good mouse and would be a good idea. I've had no problems with wireless mice and lagging, I don't really see a difference between wired and wireless.
Yes but as he said he uses wireless networking all the time and when you transfer a lot of data over a wireless G network the mouse does not like it. It happens to me at home.

I like the G5. I have tried the razor and I prefer the feel of the G series mice from logitech. But again, as others have mentioned, get a feel for the mice you want and decide from there which you like best.

i have never tried a razer, but i have a G5 and an MX518.

the only thing i do not like on them is the mouse wheel. the G5 is too high up and the MX518 is too low, they need to put them right in between! also i try not to use the MX518 mousewheel too often because i have this weird feeling that it will come loose and lose its "click" feeling, if that makes sense. it just feels a little fragile. i like how on the G5 you can click the wheel left or right, its annoying at first but you get used to it in a few days. i like how the MX518 has two thumb buttons. the G5 has a really good cord i am sure it will never break. oh and sometimes the G5 right click kinda wigs out, i dont know why.

the drivers for the mice are really good they allow for a lot of customization.

Back
Top Bottom