Leave of Partial Absence

Damn man...I'll miss you. You were definitely one of the coolest guys here.

The forum is definitely changing though, no doubt about that.

I kind of feel the same way.. this forum just isn't what it used to be.
And that's the reason why I haven't been so active during the past few months.

But it's sad to see you go, you are definitely one of the most important guys here. I can't even think about the amount of stuff I've learned from your posts. :) So thanks for that, and I really hope I'll see you here once in a while.

It feels like all the old members are leaving and the new members are moving up. It's changing things. I remember not long ago when LambofGod posted. He was a great member. Now alvino is leaving and there has been a few other people.

It is like the natural course of life. People are leaving, new ones are rising up. However, it doesn't have to be that way. It is a shame alv is leaving :(.

EDIT: Although I DO understand why he is leaving. I just wish he wouldn't. However it is his decision.

Its very sad indeed and I do hope you come back occasionally, but the forum has been more stable this past week and a half

" rot13
Account Disabled"

so, now everyone who posts something about the database errors not being fixed will get banned? Seriously, how does that work? I didn't see him braking any rules or anything. That is if the ban was because of the post he made in this thread.

Also, please who ever banned him/who ever has something to say about this subject do it with a pm. We don't need to get this thread off topic. The only reason I posted this here is simply because I don't know who banned him so I have no idea who I should send a pm to.

Back
Top Bottom