Leave of Partial Absence

alvino

Golden Master
Just thought I say that I won't be a completely committed member anymore. In light of what happened recently to the forums with all those weird white screens and such (should nickname it the White Screen of Death or something), I no longer have the patience for a forum thats down half the time.

The community has changed too. It's no longer what it once was and now it's just...different.

Well time to step up to greener pastures. XS and OCF, here I come. Oh and for those of you who'll miss me (Thelis, I know you love me), I'll still drop by occasionally. I just won't be as active as I used to be.

Good day. :)

Don't go man, I'm sure in time the errors will clear up, I fully understand your reasons and think more will follow after you, well you never know when you do pop back in the errors and white pages might have all gone.

It'll be sad to see you go. Hope you come back to stay when things get more stable around here.

We already talked about this by IM, but I will seriously miss you. You have been an integral part of the forums, and losing you is sad news for all of us.

I don't know all of the classic members, but I do know people like slayer, and 99nasha. I agree it has changed even since I have been here. I won't tell you to stay or go. That is your decision. I wish you the best at your new forums.

Just thought I say that I won't be a completely committed member anymore. In light of what happened recently to the forums with all those weird white screens and such (should nickname it the White Screen of Death or something), I no longer have the patience for a forum thats down half the time.

The community has changed too. It's no longer what it once was and now it's just...different.

Well time to step up to greener pastures. XS and OCF, here I come. Oh and for those of you who'll miss me (Thelis, I know you love me), I'll still drop by occasionally. I just won't be as active as I used to be.

Good day. :)

Damn, well atleast you'll drop by once in a while..Your right a lot of people have left and gone, I only regonginize 2 people in this thread who have posted, you and JohnF..Its my fault though, I'm not as active as I used to be.

Back
Top Bottom