DirecTV

Digital cable FTW! Comcast is what I have and it is way better than Dish and DirecTV.

I have directv and it's great. Lots of channels and the on screen guide is great. It really only goes out when it's really cloudy and rains really hard, but other than that, it's great, great quality.

why do you hate dish network?

well for us, im outside the city limits by like a half a mile, so of course we cant get cox (the local cable company) so we have to have dish, and everybody does on our street, however whenever they come do something they screw something else up, we just upgraded to the HD DVR stuff, and will be getting another HD DVR, but last time the guy came to put the other one in, he left cables laying in the yard which i didnt see and hit with my huskee mower which chewed up my deck as much as it chewed up the cables (that was fun to work on :mad: )

we had regular def. dish before (obviously) and we have had dish for 8 years now, but they had to put a new dish 1000 up on the side of the house, well he ran a few new cables and left the old ones just hanging off the side of the house (ill put a pic up tomorrow showing the cables), he screwed up our home theater by "thinking" he knew how to set it up, which i had to do once he was gone, the dish isnt pointed right, so we only get half of our HD channels and if there is the slightest cloud we get none,

moral of the story is, ask for a guy that knows what he's doing i guess, hopefully with the new HD DVR they will send a guy that has some sense...

when the hd is working, it is the most amazing home theater experience i must say, so if there's the slightest chance that you can get HD, DO IT

Back
Top Bottom